The microfluidics chip is a device that integrates several laboratory functions on a small chip.
Advantage of Microfluidics chip
- Low volumes consumption, a single drop of blood
- Faster reaction and analysis
- Multifunction in a chip
- Lower fabrication costs
- Compactness of the system
- Suitable for point of care testing
We provide rapid translation of design concepts into working prototypes and small or large-scale manufacturing.
- From concept to mass production
- Rapid prototyping by precise milling process
- Low cost manufacturing by automated production line in clean room
- Original Lab-on-a-Chip processing
- Unique lamination without an adhesion layer
- Precision and accuracy channel form
- Channel surface functionalization by our polymer coating
- Microfluidics integration
- Electrode printing for electrophoresis
- Blood cell removal filter
- Packaging chemical reagent
Example of microfluidic chip for Blood cell Separation:
S-BIO provide custom-made product depending on your requirements!
Our experience in designing, trail production, bulk production and quality control is unsurpassed.
*If you are interested in this product, please contact us for more information!