Analytical Services To Support Bioprocessing
High-throughput, quantitative analysis of protein glycoforms
Why Outsource to S-BIO?
S-BIO specializes in the rapid and efficient analysis of both N-linked and O-linked glycans present on antibodies and other glycoproteins. Our proprietary GlycanMap® platform combines a bead-based glycan purification in a fully automated sample processing system with high throughput MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry to generate rapid, reproducible glycan profiles. The resulting qualitative and quantitative information can be employed to achieve a variety of endpoints related to strain selection, fermentation and process development, formulation stability and product characterization.
S-BIO’s services provide a new solution to accelerate your biotherapeutic development programs by enabling rapid glycoform analysis across literally hundreds of samples. S-BIO’s GlycanMap® technology provides:
- Fully automated 96-well format sample processing to maximize throughput and repeatability
- High-resolution mass spec data to resolve glycan species and facilitate accurate identification of sugar composition
- Absolute quantitation of glycans, including low abundance species
- Simultaneous quantitation of both neutral and acidic oligosaccharides, including sialic acids
- Detection of glycan modifications, such as O-acetylation, sulfation, and phosphorylation
- Applicable to both N– and O-linked glycans
- Capable of detecting low abundance glycans (< 0.5% of total glycan)
- Detailed report with analysis and interpretation of results, including optional glycan synthetic pathway analysis
In addition to the GlycanMap® technology, S-BIO provides follow-up analyses customized to your needs utilizing our experienced staff, well-equipped laboratories and a full suite of glycan analysis techniques.