PrimeSurface® 3D Culture Spheroid plates:
Ultra-low Attachment (ULA) Plates
Form Uniform Spheroids with Ultra-low Attachment PrimeSurface® Cell Culture Plate
- Various well bottom shapes of ULA plates provide options for optimum spheroid growth and compactness for different cell types. V bottom and M (Spindle) bottom wells form tighter spheroids and are a preferred choice for some cell types.
- Uniform single spheroid formation in each well
- Plates are available in 96 well and 384 well formats
- Clear ULA Plates and White ULA plates are available
- Stable, non-cytotoxic and cell non-adhesion surface
- Easy handling, compatible with liquid robotic system
- Sterilized individual packaging
“We use PrimeSurface 384 well white plates (MS384WZ) for drug screening. The organoids grow well in these plates and the ATPase assay can be done very easily without additional transfer step. These plates are fantastic!
Anil Belur Nagaraj, Mayo Clinic”
“We’ve used the S-BIO PrimeSurface spheroid 96 V bottom plates in formation of brain organoids. PrimeSurface (MS9096VZ) plates were an essential component for aggregation of stem cells into embryoid bodies to initiate organoid development.”
Rami Tshuva , Weizmann Institute of Science
“We are developing image analysis technologies for multiple types of cancer spheroids. PrimeSurface U-bottom microplate shows low fluorescence background, which helps us gain high signal to noise ratio in spheroid images to realize quantitative image analysis. Also, Some cancer cell lines which did not aggregate as spheroids by other company products, successfully formed uniform spheroids in S-bio plates. S-bio plates are an essential tool in our routine spheroid culture work.”
Kazuhito Goda, Olympus Corporation
Stem Cell Research
- Differentiation induction of ES, iPS and mesenchymal stem cells from embryoid body formation.
- PrimeSurface 96V bottom, 96M bottom are the widely used for this application.
- For long term culturing of cells for 2-8 weeks, PrimeSurface Slit Well plates are ideal
Drug Screening Research & Development
Three dimension spheroid models are more physiologically relevant than two dimension monolayer model.
Grow uniform spheroids in 96 and 384 well plates and perform the screening in the same plate for drug response.
For Spheroid invasion Assay with the Xeno-free, Functional VitroGel® Hydrogel Matrix.(.pdf)
For luminescent screening, use PrimeSurface 384 White plates. PrimeSurface® 3D Culture Spheroid White Plates: Ultra-low Attachment (ULA) White Plates
Compatible with brightfield and fluorescence Imaging and Confocal microscopy
Tissue engineering and Regenerative medicine
Regenova, a novel robotic system facilitates the fabrication of three-dimensional cellular structures by placing cellular spheroids formed in PrimeSurface® 96U plates in the fine needle arrays in Regenova 3D printer (Cyfuse Biomedical K.K.) https://www.cyfusebio.com/en/product/