- BlotGlyco® is a sample preparation kit for glycan analysis of biological samples.
- Using this kit will purify and label glycans from the crude samples such as glycoprotein, serum, cell, organ, plant tissue and so on. The label is selectable depending on detection methods including HPLC, LC-MS, MALDI-TOF MS and so on.
- BlotGlyco® beads are coated with dense hydrazide functional groups, which enable specific binding with aldehyde groups at the reducing end of glycan. The hydrazide groups on the beads form stable covalent bond with aldehyde; therefore, it allows the vigorous washing steps to eliminate peptide and other impurities.
- BlotGlyco® kit is a useful tool for isolating glycans from the variety of biological samples, selectively and comprehensively.
- Sort by Default Order
- BlotGlyco® Beads: Polymer beads are densely covered with hydrazide groups to facilitate glycan capture
- Cryogenic Vials store valuable samples such as cell,serum and antibody safely. 50 Vials per package. CAP TYPE: Outer cap type and inner cap type (Slim Tubes are only outer cap type) CAP COLOR: White VOLUMES: .5mL, 1mL, 1.2mL, 1.5mL, 2mL, 4mL, 5mL Rounded bottom and self-standing bottoms.
- EZGlyco™ O-Glycan Prep Kit provides a streamlined, rapid and reliable O-glycan sample preparation. The complete kit includes all reagents to release, enrich, label and purify O-glycans for HPLC and LC-MS analysis. The kit adopts a unique O-glycan releasing method using a high reactive amine and an organic superbase, which yields high recovery and less degradation (peeling) of released O-glycans. Applications include characterization of O-glycosylation of recombinant glycoproteins in upstream R&D, quality control and process control. It is also suited for O-glycan biomarker discovery in biological samples such as mucins, serum and exosome, and O-glycan analysis of functional foods such as dairy products.
Form Uniform Spheroids with Ultra-low Attachment PrimeSurface® Cell Culture PlatePrimeSurface® cultureware are ultra low attachment (ULA) dishes and plates that promote scaffold free, self assembly of spheroid formation. The plates are pre-coated with unique ultra hydrophilic polymer that enables spontaneous spheroid formation of uniform size and shape. The ULA plates have high optical clarity making them highly suitable for bright field imaging and confocal microscopy. In addition to the widely used 96 well U bottom plate, 96 well plates are also available in V and M bottom, giving scientists a choice to form tighter spheroids that are needed for specific cell types. For high throughput screening (HTS) needs, 384 well plates are available in clear and white.
Ideal for Luminescent AssaysWhite plates are the best choice for luminescence. Using PrimeSurface® 96 and 384 well ULA white plates, cancer spheroid cells can be formed and analyzed in the same multiwell plate for luminescence assays. This streamlined process reduces the experimental steps and time required in drug testing, furthermore prevents spheroid damage and provides a robust, high sensitivity assay for luminescent based high throughput screening.
- A new design of ultra-low attachment 3D plate to facilitate easy handling of media exchange without disrupting spheroid formation. Enhanced Stem Cell Culturing in Regenerative Medicine Cell culturing involves frequent media replacement to provide nutrition to growing cells. In a standard 96 well ultra low cell attachment plate, media aspiration or dispensing has to be done extremely carefully to avoid disturbing the unattached spheroid, making this a time consuming operation. With the introduction of PrimeSurface® 96 Slit-well Plate, media exchange for 96 well plates can be efciently handled with one step dispensing or aspiration for all 96 wells decreasing the pipetting time by over 80% while minimizing the risk of spheroid damage.
- STEMFULL™, which is ultra-hydrophilic polymer coated centrifuge tube, minimizes loss of cells from non specific sticking to the walls of the tubes, thus providing high recovery of the cells after centrifugation. The ultra-hydrophilic polymer on tube surface is a covalent coating which minimizing the risk of eluting materials. STEMFULL™ has been effectively used to recover strong adherent cells such as Human stem cells.